Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Art of the Title


Summery
A story about sex and violence and it is a effect on a child. A women forever mentally scared. She just wants her dolls back.

Quotes
  • You don’t have to over complicate  things to start with
  •  Usually I come up with the types first, that carries  the weight of the character…
  • It needs to be something that wipes you off your feet
And these are my 3 main approaches  for my opening scene

Fonts
BlairMdITC TT-Medium
Copperplate Gothic Light
Edwardian Script ITC
Engravers mt
Perpetua titling mt
Modern No. 20

Research
The ring
The Orphan
 Silent Hill
These are three main movies I’ve looked at and chose what exactly I want to do in my opening scene. Three of these movies are about small girls wanting something very badly and trying to get it by harming people.


No comments:

Post a Comment