Tuesday 19 April 2011

Analysing AS media student's film opening

The video that i chose was a good video but i don't think i would make something like this. As I am making a thriller it is the only thing that is the same with my movie and this one. This movie is called 'S1'

This is a really weird name to make i think that the name doesn't connect to the movie but this is what makes the movie more mysterious. The shots that have been used there were really good what made me think of what kind of shots i want to use in my movie. This film gave me an idea of what i wanted to do but not as if i would steel and idea but in terms of what kind of shots i want to use or where am i going to film my movie who would be the actors, music, credits and all those things that i would have to look through before i start filming my movie. This opening made me think of everything apart from the idea of the movie because i have a basic idea of what i'm doing but now this opening put me on the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment