Monday 2 May 2011

EVALUATION activity 3

This is the final video with the voice over:



This video explains the bits of the video which tell you what are the shot that I've used or talking about the place where i was filming. This will give you a clearer vision about this movie because the start of it is quiet confusing but i think that the comments that I've made are very helpful.

What does a production company do?
This is the company that produced films in which case is "Clock Production UK' that produced my film. To make sure I have mentioned this logo somewhere in my movie i decided to put it right in the front of the movie.

The idea of distributor and who that might be and why?
Distributors are the companies that distribute your film in ways such as DVD, Theaters, Cinemas, TV or internet. This makes your movie either become really popular or just be at the bottom of everyone. I've used "clock production UK' even though its a small budget company it still has chances of getting this movie in good rates.

Where the money might have come from for a film such-as yours?
D.A.S.H pictures provided me through the whole time of me making the movie also i borrowed money from a bank so that if i had to deal with something on my own i would have money.

The order of the titles:
- Clock Production UK and D.A.S.H pictures PRESENT
-Directed by DASHA TITOVA
-Written by XENIA TELUNC
-Produced by BOBY YANEVA
-Executive producer LAURANE MURPHY
-Co-producer JANICE MA
-Starring CONNIE YANEVA
-MIMI ZAHARIEVA
-VERONICA MIHALEVA
-And ALASTAIR GREEN
-Edited by DASHA TITOVA
-Casting by KIM BRADBURY
-Costume designer CHARLOTTE WOODWARD
-Music supervisor KIM BATES
-THE GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment