Monday 2 May 2011

EVALUATION activity 4

The audience for my media product will be:

This is Beatrix Bertha she is 16 years and 6 month old she is in year 11 in a boarding school in hertford she was born in Germany and her parents sent her to school in England. She loves to live in England on short half terms she would never go back to Germany and stay in England with her friends. She loves shopping in London in shops like TopShop, River Island, H&M, Accessorise and Urban Outfitters. She loves to hand around with her friends go to home parties. On the weekend she would go to the cinema at least once. Her favorite movies are 'The Orphan', 'The Ting 1', 'The Ring 2', 'Scream 1,2,3,4' and all the others in this kind of genre.
She like to watch TV shows and episodes like 'Skins', 'Gossip Girl', 'Inbetweeners', 'Family Guy', 'Two Men and a Half' and so on.
She listens to Ellie Goulding, The Black Eyed Peas, Daft Punk, Adele, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kanye West and so on.
I think that my movie will be the something that she would love to watch because if you go through all the things she likes and looks like she will enjoy to watch something like my movie. In my research I used the same movies that are her favorite, therefore, she will be pleased after she watches my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment