Sunday 1 May 2011

Feedback

The feedback that i have i got from the students in my class and my teacher.

  • First thing that i was told almost by everyone was that the whole thing is too long, which is 2.34 minutes. I think that it is long but and i didn't even finished doing it all i still have several titles to put in, so i talked to my teacher and he said that i should cut out lots of the bits that wouldn't make a big change in the opening of the movie. 
  • The other thing that i was told is to add soundtrack on different part of the opening so that the audience would feel the pressure and be a little bit scared as it is a thriller movie.
  • Also i was told to make sure i have a title which i can't think of and i still have sometime to think about it because this is only the first draft of my opening sequence.
  • In several scenes there is wind blowing and the teacher and some students told me to get rid of those shots or make sure that no one could here the wind.
  • Some people told me to make sure that the music was suitable for the specific scene
  • Others said that they really like the props, the costumes and the makeup i used in different scenes
  • My teacher told me that there are some great shots but i wouldn't be able to fit all of those in to two minutes of my opening scene so i would have to cut out lots of different shots
Those thing that have been said by people who watched the first draft must be changed and improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment